1. How do I proceed to book NY Ceremony Music for my date?
-As soon as you have all the info please send us: date, time, location and any special requests or questions.
2. Are you guys willing to travel outside of Manhattan?
-Yes, we have transportation and can travel to all 5 boroughs plus regionally.
3. Do you play outdoor functions?
-Yes, we have portable instruments and sound systems.
4. Can NY Ceremony Music also provide additional equipment to amplify the entire ceremony?
-YES we have equipment to handle both large and small ceremonies. Recording equipment is also available.
5. I have many songs which hold special meaning to me. Can you guys learn specific tunes?
-YES, this is our specialty and we will arrange your favorite tunes to capture the spirit, melody and harmony of the music.
6. Does NY Ceremony Music come to the wedding rehearsal?
-It is not necessary to come to the wedding rehearsal. That time is most important for the officiant. The details of the ceremony music are worked out over phone, consultation, email and we assure you everything will run smoothly. If you are still feeling nervous we can make special arrangements for an additional cost.
Randy and Topu performed at our wedding and arranged several of our favorite songs for me and my husband. Friends and family were blown away by their performance. My husband and I have been married for almost 8 years and people still talk about the music at our ceremony. They really added something special to our wedding day!
-Joann and Drew Cantor